Local Artisans and Partners
Being a local, family-owned business, Bales Hay Farm and Ranch Feed Store is very supportive of local Buckeye and Arizona small businesses. We have selected a few very unique partners to highlight in our store. Currently in-store are items from:
- Viss Kitchen is a small cottage business here in Buckeye. Kaitlyn makes the best sweets around. We can't seem to keep them in stock.
- Sonoran Scavengers - a unique company who searches the Sonoran desert for its bounties and bottles them up. Karen Bedell has a great amount of knowledge of what our incredible desert can provide, and she puts that knowledge to good use and good taste. Always a healthy choice.
- BG custom designed silver jewelry has a beautiful cabinet of hand-made and one-of-a-kind pieces in our store. His jewelry is sterling silver. He uses lots of beautiful turquoise, as well as, other unique stones to set in his pieces. Come try his jewelry on...you won't leave without one his awesome pieces.
- Fresh chicken and duck eggs from Trinity M Farms. Michelle has been a loyal customer for years and now we are her customer. Her eggs are always fresh, tasty, and very pretty.
- Honey from a local bee farmer, Marcel, is one of the most popular items we carry. Part of the year he brings us slabs of fresh honey comb. It's almost too pretty to eat. He calls his honey "Mixed Flower Honey," so it is great to help with local allergies.
- Slavo Gourmet Seasonings - Pretty Simple, Pretty Awesome! Slavo Salt is made in Phoenix, AZ and sold throughout the Valley. These seasonings are personal favorites of the Bales' family and staff.
- All Natural Suds is owned by Ruth, a local hairstylist, who has become a talented soap and candle maker. Her soaps are made with natural ingredients such as goat's milk, various oils and natural scents. Her candles also utilize natural materials and are beautiful.
- Conrad Farms is our supplier of the most delicious Medjool Dates you will ever taste. They are a Buckeye, Arizona family. These sell out quickly when in season.
- Green Valley Pecan Company in Southern Arizona is our supplier of fresh pecans and pecan treats. This is another family owned business who has been in Arizona for generations.
- Hornbaker Acres in Buckeye raises bees for their wax which is used in their sweet smelling and very soothing body creams and lip balms.
Please contact us at
Or visit us at 20600 W. Beloat Rd. Buckeye AZ 85326